AFTERNOON TEA IS SERVED AT CHIVA-SOM
International Health Resort, a pioneer in global wellness destination Chiva-Som has introduced a complimentary Afternoon Tea being offered to guests in The Orchid Lounge from 2.30 pm – 5.00 pm each day.
Guests are invited to relax and enjoy a beautiful selection of treats including Mochi with Sweet Red Bean Paste, Tropical Fruits with Savour Almond Balls and Mango Sticky Rice. Served in bite-size portions, these authentic Thai delicacies have been recreated by Chiva-Som making them healthy yet still delicious.
The array of herbal teas being offered include Rooibos, Lemongrass, Ginger, Scent of Forest, Peppermint, Safflower, Rosella, Spice, Moringa, Dandelion and Turmeric.
The Orchid Lounge has undergone a complete makeover to become an inviting and sociable spot in which guests can enjoy afternoon tea and interact, welcoming also a piano, pond-side seating and an open juice bar.
This stunning setting formed part of Chiva-Som’s 6-month refurbishment program last year which also included a complete overhaul of the Thai Pavilions, Emerald Room, Library, Fitness Centre and Niranlada Medi-Spa during which the resort was closed from May and re-opened 1 November 2018.
From 1 May – 31 October 2019, Chiva-Som will be closed for completion of its extensive refurbishment program.
For Chiva-Som bookings in Australia contact your travel agent or a Chiva-Som Specialist on 1300 857 437.
For bookings outside of Australia contact your travel agent or a Chiva-Som Specialist on +61 2 8296 7077.
For a high-resolution image visit https://we.tl/t-g4xh6nK0Ni
Chiva-Som Hua Hin is Asia’s first comprehensive wellness resort, providing proven transformations towards optimal wellness. Nestled in seven acres of tranquil grounds, it’s a beachfront resort dedicated to revitalising the mind, body and spirit (represented by its tri-part logo). Western practices and Eastern philosophies are brought together in the wellness resort which provides services for guests to develop healthy habits and lifestyle transformations; it has been recognised by readers and industry experts alike as one of the outstanding wellness resorts in the world for since its launch 24 years ago.
The Resort is committed to operating at the world’s highest environmental standards in all levels of operation. Since its launch, the Resort has been dedicated to operating as ethically and sustainably as possible. Their dedicated CSR team has implemented many initiatives, policies and practices for energy efficiency and conservation, waste water treatment and reuse, fresh water conservation, waste minimisation and recycling, air quality management and environmentally friendly product usage.
A few other recent awards include:
- ‘1st in Best Spa’- Traveler’s World Magazine 2019 (Germany)
- ‘Top ranked Asian Spa in Top 20 Destination Spas’- Conde Nast Traveler The Readers’ Travel Awards 2018 (UK)
- ‘Top 5 Favourite Destination Spa’- Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Travel Awards 2018 (India)
- ‘Thailand’s Best Wellness Retreat 2018’- World Spa Awards (UK)
- ‘#13 of Top 25 in Asia, Best 100 Spa List’- Condé Nast Traveler (China)
- ‘Green Era for Sustainability Award’- Otherways Association Management & Consulting Awards 2017
- ‘Medi Spa of the year’ - Asia Spa Awards 2017
- ‘Outstanding Wellness Spa Destination in Thailand’ - Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017
- ‘Top 6 of the Best Overseas Luxury Health and Wellness Property 2017 (1st Runner up)’ - Luxury Travel Award (Australia)
- ‘Best Global Wellness Resort of the Year’ - Spa China Awards 2017
The beachfront resort is in the town of Hua Hin, which lies 185 km south of the capital of Bangkok. It can be reached by car in under three hours, private plane in 25 minutes from Bangkok and chartered helicopter in 40 minutes from Bangkok.