Class-leading boutique luxury cruise line Aqua Expeditions has announced a last-minute ‘Escape to Nature’ offer for guests on Aria Amazon’s 3-Night Discovery, 4-Night Explorer and 7-Night Expedition Cruises until the end of 2019. The special benefits give travellers to Peru an incentive to cruise the Amazon before or after a visit to the famed Machu Picchu.
Under the terms of the offer, travellers booking now and sailing within 90 days will receive an air travel rebate of up to USD350 per guest on flights into and out of Iquitos (e.g. from Lima and Cusco) and complimentary upgrade from Lower to Upper Deck Design Suite (subject to availability at time of booking). Total savings per couple may amount up to USD1,500 (about AUD2,150) per suite booking.
Aria Amazon cruises are priced from USD4,050 per person twin share for 3 nights including all on-board meals, use of equipment, entrance to the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve and expert English-speaking naturalist guides. All cruises feature:
- 1:1 crew-to-guest ratio delivering personalised and heartfelt luxury hospitality
- Small-group excursions providing intimate encounters with exotic wildlife including the pink river dolphin and three-toed sloth
- Up-close interactions with local Amazonian communities and local ways of life
- A world-class cuisine experience created by renowned Peruvian chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, featuring Amazonian ingredients
- Varied activities including kayaking, swimming and fishing; flexible, concurrent excursions let guests select their choices
The rate for a child travelling as a third guest in the room is AUD500 per night.
With more than 1,000 animal species including more than 400 types of birds, the Peruvian Amazon river and rainforest is one of the world’s most biodiverse wildlife hotspots.
Cruising the pristine upriver waters of the Amazon, the luxury 16-suite Aria Amazon and a team of local born-and-bred guides sets the stage for a truly remarkable expedition.
Each day, guests travel deep into the tributaries of the Pacaya-Samiria’s legendary Mirrored Forest in style and comfort on board a private fleet of private ergonomic launch boats.