Chiva-Som has announced a Thai Pavilion Tranquility Offer across the exclusive range of Speciality Retreats for guests staying at this pioneering Thai health and wellness resort from 1 November to 19 December 2017 inclusive.
Priced from AUD3531 per person twin share, this offer represents a saving of AUD883 per person for three nights and includes:
- Accommodation in a stunning Thai Pavilion
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- 3 wellness cuisine meals per night
- Optional skin consultation
- Optional physical analysis
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (8 classes daily)
- Unlimited use us Water Therapy Suites (Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi)
- One daily treatment per night of stay selecting from Thai Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage, Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish)
For bookings of the Chiva-Som Thai Pavilion Tranquility Offer contact your travel agent or a Chiva-Som Specialist on 1300 857 437.
The Speciality Retreats vary in minimum of nights required for stay at Chiva-Som and are tailored to address guests’ goals and objectives, current state of health and ability to achieve those goals.
The Chiva-Som advisor will assist guests in achieving the most out of their stay by devising a personal program of treatments and services. The retreats include A Taste of Chiva-Som, Optimal Performance, Spa Wellbeing, Yoga For Life, Fitness, Natural Renewal, Weight Management, Cell Vitality, Cranial Relief, Emotional Wellbeing, Tension Release and Sustainable Slimming.
Chiva-Som, the ‘Haven of Life’, is at the forefront of health and wellbeing and accommodates guests in 54 stylish rooms with Thai Pavilions exuding traditional charm and newly renovated Ocean rooms and suites providing spectacular views of the Gulf of Thailand.
The resort features 70 treatment rooms at Niranlada Medi-Spa, a kinesis studio, gym, watsu pool, flotation pool, large outdoor swimming pool, bathing pavilion with kneipp bath, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool. Spa cuisine presents organically-grown fruits and vegetables from the Chiva-Som garden and guests can enjoy the elegance of fine dining in the Emerald Room or relax outdoors at the Taste of Siam restaurant by the sea.