The Sarojin is joining with Tourism Authority of Thailand in presenting a unique culinary journey featuring the magnificent food of celebrated Australian icon, Christine Manfield, fascinating tours into the local community and a memorable resort experience at this luxury boutique property.
The Sarojin is a long-standing popular travel destination for Australians, beautifully set on an 11 kilometre stretch of secluded white sand beach in Khao Lak, a 55-minute drive north of Phuket International Airport, and surrounded by five national parks and world-famous dive sites of the Similan and Surin Islands.
The award-winning resort’s 56 deluxe residences are nestled within 10 acres of tropical grounds leading directly onto the beachfront. To maintain a peaceful and relaxing guest experience, children under the age of 10 are unable to stay in the resort.
‘Christine Manfield’s Universal Flavours at The Sarojin’ is being held from 28 – 31 August 2015 and invites guests to sit down to two fabulous dinners with matching wines hosted by Christine in breathtaking resort surrounds and participate in a tour of a local market and masterclass cooking demonstration with Christine.
Recognising a growing desire to understand more about community life, The Sarojin will also host a tour of nearby Takuapa to sample local street food delicacies. Then guests will be taken to the Camillian Social Centre – one of the many projects supported by The Sarojin Khao Lak Community Fund and providing day care for children aged 4 to 16 years old with disabilities. This is a beautiful experience in which guests have the opportunity to spend time with the children and staff and join The Sarojin’s Chef Goh in cooking a special lunch for everyone at the centre.
Christine is “thrilled to be returning to Thailand, one of my favourite food destinations in the world”.
- Day 2: 29 August 2015 – Dinner including Matching Wines hosted by Christine Manfield
- Day 3: 30 August 2015 – Master Class Cooking Demonstration hosted by Christine Manfield
- Day 4: 31 August 2015 – Street, Food, Cook For Kids Tour hosted by The Sarojin and Dinner including Matching Wines hosted by Christine Manfield
- All day a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine
- Welcome drink and cold towels
- Daily fruit basket
- Weekly hosted cocktail hour
- Use of sailing catamarans and toppers, sea kayaks, windsurfs, mountain bikes and fitness centre
- Wi-Fi access
- Use of laptop with Wi-Fi, CDs, DVDs, books and magazines
- Private return airport transfer
This package is valid for sale until 31 July 2015 or until sold out for travel 27 August – 1 September 2015.
For bookings, contact Flight Centre on 133 133 or www.flightcentre.com.au