Sicily’s Therasia Resort Sea and Spa on Volcano has announced a ‘hot’ offer for guests to enjoy a degustation dinner prepared by awarded Chef Giuseppe Biuso at the resort’s one Michelin-Star restaurant, Il Cappero, when the resort reopens for the European summer in April 2019.
Set on Volcano, the southernmost of Sicily’s Aeolian Archipelago, Therasia Resort Sea and Spa juts out overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World the resort is home to the renowned Il Cappero serving up the finest traditional Sicilian cuisine with spectacular views towards the faraglioni of neighbouring Lipari.
This offer is available from April 2019 and includes a 5-course dinner per person in Il Cappero (beverages excluded) along with a host of other inclusions:
- 1 Relaxing massage per person (50 minutes, not for children)
- 1 Dinner (per person) served at “Il Cappero” 1 Michelin star Restaurant: 5 course Tasting Menu (beverage excluded)
- Service charge and VAT
- Buffet breakfast served at “L’Arcipelago” restaurant with sea-view terrace
- Terrace solarium
- Outdoor pool with hydro-massage and waterfall
- Beach/pool towels
- Indoor warm-water pool, Kneipp route and hydro-massage in the Spa centre
- WI-FI internet connection in public areas and in the rooms
- Daily shuttle service on arrival and departure, at fixed hours to/from the centre
- Minibar (soft drinks)
- Unattended car park
- Check-in time at 2.00pm
- Check-out time at 11.00am
Prices start per night is $436 *.
*Subject to availability and conditions apply.
About Therasia Resort Sea and Spa:
On the island of Vulcano, surrounded by the unspoilt nature of Vulcanello with the open horizon of the Mediterranean Sea, lies Therasia Resort Sea & Spa. Set on a promontory overlooking the spectacular faraglioni of Lipari, the resort boasts enchantingly quiet surroundings and breathtaking views of the entire Aeolian Islands. Mediterranean architecture married with elegant furnishings create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The resort is the perfect place for whiling away the hours by the deep blue sea in a relaxing, intimate yet elegant environment. A splendid pool overlooks the sea, ideal for unwinding with the energy of the hydro-massage. The resort is also home to a Wellness centre offering a wide range of face and body treatments incorporating the local black sand inherent to the area, helping to relax and rejuvenate.