Finnair has announced additional frequencies to some of the airline’s popular destinations for the 2018/2019 European Winter season.
Finnair Corporate Sales Manager Australia, Sanna Ruuskanen said the increase of flights between Helsinki and various popular destinations offered greater availability for Finnair passengers from Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia during the European Winter Season.
The additional capacity includes:
- Tokyo - Two additional weekly frequencies between 28 October and 5 December for a total of nine flights per week
- Nagoya - One additional weekly frequency between 29 October and 4 December for a total of six flights per week
- Lisbon - One additional weekly frequency on Mondays for a total of four weekly flights during the entire European Winter
- Alicante – A year-round route for Finnair with two additional weekly frequencies on Thursdays and Sundays for a total of two weekly flights during the entire European Winter
- Malaga – One additional weekly frequency on Wednesdays during December 2018 and January 2019 for a total of 7 weekly flights
- Geneva – Two additional weekly frequencies on Mondays and Fridays between January and March 2019 for a total of 13 weekly flights
Finnair offers excellent connections from Australia with oneworld partners to 19 destinations in Asia and seven in the Americas plus more than 100 Europe destinations.
Finnair was named Best International Airline – Offline in the prestigious 2017 AFTA National Travel Industry Awards for the fifth consecutive year and is a Finalist for 2018.