Aqua Expeditions Australia has announced an exclusive 8-night Fly-Cruise-Stay offer departing Sydney 20 June and 1 August 2018 for guests wishing to join celebrated chef, David Thompson who is hosting two cruises aboard the fabulous Aqua Mekong.
This special offer represents a saving of 30% and is priced from $7091 per person twin share in a First Deck Suite including:
· Economy airfare with Cathay Pacific Airways from Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City and returning from Phnom Penh to Sydney
· Private transfer from Ho Chi Minh airport to Park Hyatt Saigon
· 2 nights’ accommodation at Park Hyatt Saigon (or similar) in a Park King Room including breakfast
· Private transfer from Park Hyatt Saigon to pier to join Aqua Mekong
· 4-night cruise on Aqua Mekong hosted by David Thompson including all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, selected wines and beers, excursions with knowledgeable local guides, on-board lectures and evening entertainment
· Customised Market Tours – Travel with David to local markets to learn about locally grown and harvested ingredients, so essential to the freshness of Aqua Mekong’s dishes.
· Master Cooking Class – Attend a cooking class or kitchen tour hosted by David as he walks guests through his secrets of recipe planning, preparation and execution.
· Interactive Q&A with the Chef – Find out how the dynamic international food scene is transforming the way David designs his latest visions of culinary creativity.
· Private transfer from Phnom Penh pier to Raffles Hotel Le Royal
· 2 nights’ accommodation at Raffles Hotel Le Royal (or similar) in a State Room including breakfast
· Private transfer from Raffles Hotel Le Royal to Phnom Penh airport
Guests will experience the green Summer season and vibrant culture, history and cuisine of Southeast Asia aboard the sustainably crafted Aqua Mekong, designed to embody the aesthetic of a sophisticated five-star hotel with 20 stunning suites, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Mekong River, a 1:1 staff to guest ratio and twice daily shore excursions by high-powered skiff.
Aqua Mekong is the only ship on this stretch of the Mekong River to offer a fully-equipped gym, screening room, outdoor cinema, observation deck and an upper-deck pool.
Guests will dine on stunning dishes created by David Thompson and board the Mekong’s only private tenders for expert guided shore excursions to serene Buddhist temples and stilted villages or exploration by bicycle and kayak.
For information and bookings please contact your travel agent or Aqua Expeditions Australia on 1300 124 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org