The Unique Sri Lanka Collection has announced a romantic 15-day/14-night Honeymoon Heaven experience for couples staying in exquisite locations in a variety of Sri Lanka settings.
Couples will spend the first night of this memorable sojourn in a dreamy suite, just 15 minutes from the airport, continuing on to explore the amazing world heritage sites and wildlife reserves of the Cultural Triangle and enjoy the fascinating sights of Kandy.
They will embark on a fabulous train journey to the central highlands of Demodera, traverse estate trails in and around captivating Ella, and are invited to marvel at the magnificent animals, including leopards, elephants and bears in the beautiful Yala National Park.
At journey’s end couples will bliss out with four nights in Koggala for more leisurely adventure and an opportunity to visit intriguing 17th Century Galle Fort.
The Honeymoon Heaven experience includes accommodation featuring:
- 1 night The Wallawwa, Negombo www.teardrop-hotels.com/wallawwa
- 3 nights Water Garden Sigirya, Sigiriya www.watergardensigiriya.com
- 2 nights The Kandy House, Kandy www.thekandyhouse.com
- 2 nights Nine Skies, Demodera www.teardrop-hotels.com/nine-skies
- 2 nights Noel Rodrigo’s Leopard Safaris, Yala National Park www.leopardsafaris.com
- 4 nights Kahanda Kanda, Koggala www.kahandakanda.com or KK Beach, Koggala www.kkbeach.com
The Unique Sri Lanka Collection represents an unrivalled portfolio of Sri Lanka’s most exclusive hotels, resorts and villas situated in idyllic locations. Each property has an exceptional reputation and special character and endeavours to ensure guests enjoy the finest Sri Lankan experience with an emphasis on quality. Members of The Unique Sri Lanka Collection include KK Collection, Manor House Concepts, Teardrop Hotels, Water Garden Sigiriya and Why House.
For The Unique Sri Lanka Collection bookings and further information, contact your travel agent or The Unique Tourism Collection on email@example.com or 02 9211 6590.