Taking advantage of a location ‘in the middle of the ditch’, both Australian and New Zealand performers will join once again for the 27th staging of the Norfolk Island Country Music Festival in May 2019.
Norfolk Island comes alive over this week with four major shows, acoustic and country rock sessions and the famous UpCountry bar and party after each show. However, the overall nature of this Festival is always intimate, easy and relaxed.
Australian performers already locked in for the Festival include vibrant instrumentalist, singer/songwriter and CMC Female Artist of the Year 2018, Christie Lamb; 3-time ARIA nominated and multi award-winning vocalist, songwriter and entertainer, Jasmine Rae; ‘knock-about bloke’ with that sound, attitude and personality, Benn Gunn; NeillyRich duo, Matthey McNeilly and Amelia Richards paying homage to the greats of country music and Hayley Marsten, presenting sass and sincerity coupled with pride and humour.
New Zealand acts currently confirmed are Coopers Run’s New Zealand Idol finalist, Ashley Cooper and singer/songwriter Michael Tipping; Jodie Direen, dubbed NZ Queen of Country; Che Orton, performing worldwide for 20 years and named 2017 Personality of the Year at the Texas Sounds International Country Music Awards and Hayley Cole, Entertainer of the Year in New Zealand for the past five years.
The Norfolk Island Travel Centre has announced a 7-night Norfolk Island Country Music Festival package including:
- Return Air New Zealand economy class ‘seat plus bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island
- All pre-paid airline taxes
- Meet and greet at Norfolk Island airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- 7-night twin share accommodation
- 7-day car hire (petrol additional and payable direct)
- Half-day Island Tour
- Complimentary Miniature Golf
- Complimentary A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card with free gift
The package is priced from:
- $1169 per person twin share ex-Brisbane 18 – 25 May and 21 – 28 May 2019
- $1179 per person twin share ex-Sydney 17 – 24 May and 20 – 27 May 2019
Country Music Passes are priced at $599 (Platinum Package), $410 (Gold Package) and $280 (Basic Package).
For Norfolk Island Country Music Festival packages and Country Music Passes, contact Christan Davies at Norfolk Island Travel Centre on Toll Free 1800 1400 66 or email@example.com or www.norfolkislandtravelcentre.com
Pics of Norfolk Island and Country Music Festival https://we.tl/t-wWaOS0ANcE