Norfolk Island is the perfect short-haul holiday destination for New Zealanders, presenting wonderful adventure, dining, cultural, historical and relaxation experiences for all to enjoy.
Only 90 minutes from Auckland, this stunning setting offers spectacular pristine scenery and countless activities and adventures for all ages and families, including fishing, surfing, sea kayaking, bushwalking and trekking, plus dining out at some 30 cafes and restaurants to indulge in the real paddock to plate experience.
Spacifica Travel has just announced a 7-night offer incorporating a range of special experiences which highlight ‘There’s more to Norfolk Island’ and featuring a saving of NZD100 on accommodation and NZD200 on Norfolk Island Airlines flights which operate Saturdays return from Auckland.
Inclusions of Spacifica Travel’s Norfolk Island NZ Offer are:
- Return economy airfares with Norfolk Island Airlines Auckland to Norfolk Island (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Fantasy Island Resort in a Studio Apartment
- 7 days’ car hire including comprehensive car insurance
- VIP on-island concierge
- Welcome Dinner including Tahitian fish-making demonstration
- Wonderland by Night Show
- Half Day Orientation Tour
- Life as a Convict Tour
- Pitcairn Pioneers Tour
- Norfolk Language Class
- The World of Norfolk Exhibit
- DIY Tour
This offer is only available for new bookings confirmed by 22 August 2017 and is priced at NZD1399 (twin share) ex-Auckland for travel from 16 September to 21 October 2017.
For bookings contact Spacifica Travel on 0800 345 600 or www.spacificatravel.com
For media inquiries contact The Unique Tourism Collection