NORFOLK ISLAND – A PERFECT HOLIDAY ESCAPE
Norfolk Island presents the perfect escape for Autumn into Winter with so much to do and a mild sub-tropical climate which offers a beautiful backdrop to the array of activities and adventures on offer for all visitors of all ages.
Voted in 2014 by Trip Advisor as one of the Top 10 South Pacific Islands and less than 3 hours flying time from Sydney or Brisbane, a short-break or extended holiday beckon on Norfolk Island.
A rich history, fascinating culture and a warm, friendly community are very much in evidence everywhere throughout the island with wholesome and memorable experiences a plenty.
For the active, one can take an ocean trip to Phillip Island - a National Park sea bird sanctuary - or a kayaking tour of the rugged coastline, head out on a deep sea fishing trip or wander along the many coastal bushwalks. There is horse-riding, bike riding, snorkelling and swimming in coral filled lagoons and golf on the World Heritage seaside course.
Visitors will discover the many layers of history at the fascinating Kingston museums, Fletcher’s Mutiny Cyclorama mural depicting the story of the Mutiny on the Bounty and the World of Norfolk Exhibit, and encounter amazing discoveries at the cemetery by the sea.
Fresh, flavoursome local dishes are served up at the many restaurants and cafes located throughout and one can enjoy freshly caught fish at a sunset fry, locally produced cheeses, progressive dinners to island homes and top drops at the island’s only winery.
Spacifica Travel is offering a ‘Norfolk Island Jacaranda Short Break’ package priced from $1049 per person twin share ex-Brisbane and $1089 per person twin share ex-Sydney including:
- 3 nights’ twin share accommodation in a One Bedroom Cottage at Jacaranda Park Holiday Cottages offering stunning valley views through to the ocean
- Return economy Air New Zealand flights from Brisbane or Sydney to Norfolk Island
- Personal meet and greet at Norfolk Island Airport
- Airport-hotel transfers on Norfolk Island
- 4-day car hire including fully comprehensive insurance
- Half-day sightseeing tour
- Bounty Pass including discounts and savings on shopping, dining and activities
- Entry to The World of Norfolk Exhibit
The Norfolk Island Jacaranda Short Break is valid ex-Brisbane from 3 May to 1 June 2014 and ex-Sydney from 2 May to 27 June 2014 and 29 August to 26 September 2014. For bookings contact Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722 or www.spacificatravel.co