Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ (SLH), the champion of small, exclusive, independently-owned hotels around the world, today announces a new board of directors following the luxury company’s recent announcement of £12 million investment and restructure.
The appointed Executive Board of SLH Limited is as follows:
- Filip Boyen, Small Luxury Hotels of the World - Chairman
- Shaun Leleu, Small Luxury Hotels of the World Limited
- Jérôme Tourbier, Les Sources de Caudalie slh.com/caudalie
- Henrik Muehle, Flemings Mayfair slh.com/flemings
- Richard Widman, Wentworth Mansions slh.com/wentworth
Jérôme Tourbier also takes up a new role as President of the new SLH International Advisory Board of Hoteliers (IABH). The appointed President and Vice Presidents of the IABH are as follows:
- Jérôme Tourbier, Les Sources de Caudalie slh.com/caudalie - President
- Samir Saab, Casas del XVI slh.com/casasdelxvi - Vice President
- Rafi Bejerano, The Arch London slh.com/thearchlondon - Vice President
All other elected and appointed directors have also been transferred onto the new IABH. SLH gives great thanks to Anchalika Kijkanakorn, Aleenta Resort and Spa Phuket who whilst remaining on the IABH, steps down from her role as chairperson of SLH, a role she has held since 2012. Her passion for SLH has seen her become a recognised spokesperson for SLH where she has championed the brand at every opportunity on a global scale. Kijkanakorn has successfully steered SLH through the restructure and refinancing.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World continues to make great progress with its ambitious five-year plan and has signed 26 new hotels to the collection already this year including The President by Akaryn, Vientiane, Laos; Hotel Unico, Madrid and French Coco, Martinique.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World can be contacted on 1 800 219 010 Toll Free in Australia.