Chiva-Som invites guests to lose weight and begin a journey towards a healthier lifestyle as they embark on a Sustainable Slimming Retreat at this benchmark resort destination for Thai health and wellness experiences.
Guests will undertake a comprehensive and tailored program of physical activities to assist in losing weight in a controlled and healthy manner whilst Chiva-Som’s expert culinary team support the regime by creating nutrient rich cuisine and qualified physiotherapists guide guests towards correct posture and increased flexibility.
Upon completion of this specialty retreat, guests will be equipped with the necessary tools, knowledge and a sense of empowerment to sustain optimal weight going forward.
The 14-night Sustainable Slimming Retreat is priced from $17,165 per person twin share in an Ocean Room for travel 1 March to 30 April 2018 including:
- 3-7 Days Cleansing Diet
- 1 Detox Supplement Set
- 1 Fitness Assessment
- 1 Nutrition Consultation
- 2 Maya Massageor alternate with Manual Lymphatic Drainage (45 min)
- 2 AcuSlimor alternate with Shiatsu or Seiketsu Shiraku Acupuncture
- 2 H2O Therapyor alternate with Oxygen Power Fitness
- 2 Holistic Healthselecting from Chi Nei Tsang, Ear-Ab Reflex, Cranio – Sacral Therapy or Acupressure Reflexology
- 2 Metabolic Breathing Exercise
- 4 Personal Training
- 5 Super Stretch (25 min)
- 1 Chiva-Som Spa Haven Cleansing Cocoon
- One daily treatment per night of stay selecting from Thai Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage, Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish
- 3 wellness meals
Chiva-Som is situated within seven acres of tropical gardens in the Royal city of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand, 185 km south of Bangkok. The resort remains a popular destination for Australians offering guests a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and longevity with a full range of health and wellness Speciality Retreats, integrating naturopathic and conventional medicines.
All components are set and overseen by expert health professionals including consulting doctors, naturopaths, fitness instructors, spa therapists, nutritionists and alternative health practitioners.
For bookings of the Chiva-Som Sustainable Slimming Retreat contact a Chiva-Som Specialist on 1300 857437.