Tauck has announced details of its new 10-Day Autumn Along The Rhine…Munich’s Oktoberfest trip with two departures only on 16 and 24 September 2019.
This exclusive trip will combine a 7-night river cruise on the Rhine with a 2-night land stay in the heart of Munich to experience the world’s largest Oktoberfest celebration.
Destinations and sightseeing will include:
- Amsterdam - highlighted by a canal boat cruise along the Dutch capital’s historic network of tree-lined 17th-century canals, for a unique perspective of the city – and ‘Brews & Bites Adventure’ featuring a walking tour visiting the locals’ favourite breweries and eateries in the heart of the Dutch capital
- Düsseldorf - where walking tours and free time spent discovering this riverside centre of art and fashion, including a craft beer walking tour of Düsseldorf’s Old Town highlighting local craft beers
- Heidelberg - a guided visit to legendary Heidelberg Castle, a funicular ride down from the castle to Old Town, and a Tauck Exclusive beer pairing lunch at an award-winning brewery in Germany’s oldest university town reveal all
- Strasbourg & the Alsace – dock in Strasbourg, home to La Petite France and ‘winstubs’ (traditional beer pubs), for sightseeing in the Alsatian countryside
- Lucerne & Mt. Pilatus - tour Lucerne, the lakeside “city of lights,” and take a rail journey to the top of Mt. Pilatus aboard the world’s steepest cogwheel train
- Munich & Oktoberfest - where a 2-night hotel stay in Munich, the capital of Bavaria, puts guests city-centre at one of the most exciting times of the year, the annual fall ‘volksfest’ known as Oktoberfest, a key part of Bavarian culture since 1810; including lunch in a private section of an Oktoberfest tent.
The 10-Day Autumn Along The Rhine…Munich’s Oktoberfest is priced from $8590 per person twin share.
Bookings are to be directed to your travel agent or Tauck Australia on 1300 732 300 or email@example.com