Tauck Australia is offering a $500 per person air credit and bonus night hotel stay on bookings made by 30 March for Tauck’s 15-day Amsterdam to Budapest by Riverboat northbound and southbound cruises in 2018.
The 15-day Danube, Main and Rhine cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest - and in reverse direction - will take guests on an amazing journey past grand cathedrals, medieval monasteries, castles and vineyards, travelling through the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, and Hungary, and exploring legendary cities such as Amsterdam, Vienna, Köln, Nürnberg, Bratislava and Budapest.
Tauck’s all-inclusive private shore excursions will take in many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the historic districts of Budapest, Vienna and Bamberg, and the Wachau and Rhine valleys.
In Vienna, there is a choice of visiting Schönbrunn Palace or the Hofburg’s Imperial Sisi Museum and guests will attend a grand Imperial Evening in a traditional palace and tour the famed Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. This wonderful journey will also visit Köln Cathedral and Melk Abbey; medieval Regensburg; romantic Rothenburg or Würzburg; Budapest’s Heroes’ Square and much more.
The cruise is priced from $8590 per person twin share (Category 1 Cabin) and includes:
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3080
- A private Imperial Evening at a traditional palace in Vienna featuring dinner and Viennese performers
- Choice of bicycle excursions in Rüdesheim & Bamberg
- In Amsterdam, a guided tour of the famed Rijksmuseum, home to many masterpieces
- Day exploring Nürnberg, the walled medieval town whose history is forever intertwined with World War II
- Choice of sightseeing in Vienna – a visit to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg or to Schönbrunn Palace
- Memorable visits to Melk Abbey, Kölner Dom, and Siegfrieds Mechanisches Musikkabinett in Rüdesheim
- Guided sightseeing in the historic European capitals of Bratislava, Slovakia, and Budapest
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to speciality coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport and train station transfers upon arrival and departure
- All meals included – 41 (14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners); select meals in local restaurants, wine with dinner on the riverboat
- Service charge, taxes, porterage and applicable fuel surcharges
- $500 per person air credit and bonus hotel night for bookings made by 30 March 2018
Bookings are to be directed to Tauck Australia on 1300 732 300 or email@example.com