The Table Bay in Cape Town, South Africa is offering a saving of 10% on guests stays of a minimum four nights at this beautiful harbourfront hotel until the end of the year.
This popular holiday hot spot for Australians and New Zealanders presents wonderful guest experiences in and around the perfectly situated location including:
- Settling into the gently bustling surroundings that the operational harbour and splendid views of Cape Town's Table Mountain offer
- Indulging in any and every treatment desired at The Table Bay’s Camelot Spa
- Stepping out of The Table Bay and into retail paradise, Cape Town's renowned shopping destination, the V&A Waterfront
- Exploring Cape Town with tour packages booked by The Table Bay’s travel desk
- Reaching new heights aboard the hop-on-hop-off shuttle service operating every two hours from The Table Bay from 9.00am to 5.00pm with stops at the Convention Centre and Greenmarket Square en route to Table Mountain
- Relaxing with Cape Town Airport transfers in luxury vehicles
- Enjoying free WiFi access throughout The Table Bay and keeping everyone connected
- Indulging in The Table Bay’s bountiful Cape Town breakfast featuring a magnificent buffet
As part of Sun International’s Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
The Table Bay’s Extend Your Stay and Save 10% offer is non-refundable and valid on bookings across all room categories until 31 December 2019 with lead-in rate of ZAR3345 per person twin share for four nights.
For information and bookings for The Table Bay, contact The Unique Tourism Collection on 02 9211 6590.