Back in the charts for 2018 is the Norfolk Island Country Music Festival celebrating 25 years of bringing together top line Australian and New Zealand artists and discovering new and amazing talent.
Headline acts during the week-long program of special events in May will be the hugely successful and much awarded Troy Cassar-Daley and Shannon Noll who are sure to thrill the throng of musical devotees gathered on the island, along with many more artists including Australia’s Travis Collins, Mason Hope, Fanny Lumsden and Johanna Hemara and New Zealand’s The Topp Twins, En-Tranzet, Dennis Marsh, Jay Shingleton and Farmar and Doublet.
The Norfolk Island Travel Centre has announced a 7-night Norfolk Island Country Music Festival offer, with limited seats available, which includes:
- Return economy class ‘seat plus bag’ Air New Zealand airfare to Norfolk Island
- All pre-paid airline taxes
- Arrival meet and greet at island airport
- Return airport transfers on island
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Aloha Apartments
- 7 days’ car hire
- Half-day island tour
- A ‘Walk in the Wild’ rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card and free gift
This offer is priced per person twin share from $1739 ex-Brisbane 19 – 26 May and $1779 ex-Sydney 21 – 28 May.
Entry to the 25th Norfolk Island Country Music Festival is available for an additional $599 (Ultimate Pass), $459 (Elite Pass) and $305 (Night Tickets only).
Contact Christan Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free 1800 1400 66.