Windstar Cruises has announced a special offer on selected 2018 Mediterranean cruises for bookings made by 6 February.
The 7-night Barcelona & Grand Prix of Monaco return round trip Barcelona cruise on Star Pride departing 22 May will be priced from $5604 per person twin share during this offer period, representing a saving of $4802. Highlights include:
- Hosting of the cruise by Formula One expert, Bob Varsha who will provide behind-the-scenes insights into the world of elite motor racing
- Pit pass access for the Saturday qualifying race for the Grand Prix
- Reserved Section K seats for Saturday’s qualifying and Sunday’s final races
- A special Grand Prix-themed cocktail reception and dinner aboard Star Pride
The 7-night Yachtsman’s Harbours of the Rivieras Barcelona to Rome (or reverse) cruise on Wind Surf departing 22 April and 20 October will be priced from $3439 per person twin share during this offer period, representing a saving of up to $661. Highlights include:
- Cruising the French Riviera calling into Rome, Portogerraio, Monte Carlo, Cannes, Sanary-sur Mer and Port Vendres
- A must-see visit to the Royal Palace and Grand Casino in Monaco
- Experiencing Portoferraio’s natural wonderland and the Biosphere Reserve of Tuscan Park
- Taking a scenic hike to Santa Margherita in Portofino
- Tossing coins in Rome’s Trevi Fountain and strolling Piazza Venezia
- Seeing the inspiring work of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site in Barcelona and touring festive Las Ramblas.
Savings during the Mediterranean Sale period will also be available on Windstar Cruises’ 8-night Spanish Serenade on Star Breeze departing Barcelona on 13 May, 7-night Hidden Harbours of the Cote d’Azur on Wind Surf departing Nice on 20 June and 8-night Spanish Symphony on Wind Surf departing Barcelona or Lisbon on 27 June, 5 July and 1 September.
Bookings to be directed to your travel agent or Windstar Australia on 1300 749 875 or firstname.lastname@example.org